University of LagosAre you a Unilag aspirant? then this article is for you, as we will go over all you need to know about the Unilag post utme screening exercise 2021/2022 cut off mark, utme test date, and admission requirements.
If that’s the case.
The post-UTME screening exercise is to select the best candidates from among the thousands of applicants who chose Unilag as their preferred institution. Before being allowed to sit for the Unilag post-UTME screening examination for the 2020/2021 academic year, candidates must meet certain conditions. We’ll go through this requirement in more detail later.
Unilag post utme cut off mark 2021/2022
Unilag post-university cut-off mark 2021/2022.
Please note that, as of the time writing of this article, Unilag Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180.
Unilag’s post-UTME Screening 2021/2022
Please note that at the time of writing this article, Unilag university Senate have announced that the date of her post-UTME screening examination; the Post-UTME screening date is set to start on Monday 1st and end on Friday 5th November, 2021.
Unilag Admission Requirements
- Every unilag aspirant must have taken the Jamb cbt exam in 2021/2022 and scored a minimum of 180.
- Aspirants should be aware that they must have at least 5 required credits in relevant O/level subjects in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not have reached the age of sixteen (16) by October 31, 2020/2021 are ineligible and should not apply.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME 2021/2022
- To begin, go to http://www.unilag.edu.ng to access the university of Lagos’ post-UTME portal.
- Click Admission on the UNILAG portal’s home page.
- After that, you can apply for the Post-UTME Exam.
- Your username and password will be required to log in ( an instruction has been given on UNILAG portal for all candidates to use lowercase when choosing the password).
- The next step is to create an invoice through the UNILAG post-UTME portal.
- Find a commercial bank where you can deposit the sum of $2,000 as specified on the printout.
- After paying at the bank, you must return to the portal.
- To confirm and authenticate your payment, log in.
- After that, you must provide a copy of your most recent passport.
- On UNILAG, fill in the required information.
DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE UPDATES.