P-YES’ vision is to empower Nigerian youth by providing opportunities and an enabling environment for wealth creation by equipping them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to make them productive, reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute creatively and meaningfully to nation building.
P-YES 2022 Registrations And Requirements
- Between the ages of 18 and 40, the applicant must be a Nigerian male or female.
- The applicant must be able to prove his or her identity (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must supply a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Ability to speak in basic English as well as any Nigerian language.
- A solid mind and a proven upright character.
- A guarantor, ideally a community or religious leader, must be provided by the applicant.
- Possibility of obtaining the support of a local government figure.
- Beneficiaries should be able to share their knowledge and mentor couples in their areas.
- A guarantor’s paperwork is required for all applicants.
How to Apply for P-YES 2022
To apply for P-YES, visit P-YES Recruitment portal at www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng/ and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this page for additional instructions and updates on the status of your application.