Dana Airline provides equal opportunity to all applicants, regardless of religion, marital status, color, ethnic origin, gender, or other issues that may affect diversity.
Dana Airlines hires skilled workers and believes that empowering them is critical to the company’s success. Dana Airlines Ltd relies on its high performing staff to propel the company at the forefront.
They rely on their top performers to propel their company forward by thinking strategically, developing teamwork, demonstrating character, and producing results.
Job Requirements for Dana Airline
The following are listed on the Dana Air recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Credit in English is compulsory.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card Ability to experiment and try new things.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage CVs/Resume Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply for Dana Air Recruitment
All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the airport.
- Visit the Dana air official portal at www.flydanaair.com.
- Click on Careers at the bottom right corner of the menu page.
- Then click on ‘Start a Job Search’ at the middle of the homepage
- Use the search bar to search for a job
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill all the necessary information
- Submit your application (application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via e-mail
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
Dana Air Available Recruitment Positions
- Airline Customer Service Professionals
- Flight Attendant
- Baggage Handlers
- Customer Service Reps
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground Services
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency Services
- Sales Representative
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Airline Ticket Agent
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Cockpit Crew
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Operations Agent
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airport Custodians / Service-person
Trending Job Recruitments vacancies
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2022
- AEDC Recruitment 2022 Form
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2022 Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2022
- African Union (AU) Job Recruitment
- Survival Fund Application
- Dana Air Recruitment 2022 Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2022 Form
- NDDC Recruitment 2022 Form
- ICPC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- FRSC Recruitment 2022 Form
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Form
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2022 Form
- NCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment