TETFUND Recruitment 2021 Application Form Registration Portal | www.tetfund.gov.ng – This article explains how to access the TETFUND recruitment portal, as well as the application Guildlines and how to obtain the application form. On the website www.tetfund.gov.ng, you can apply for TETFUND jobs and get shortlisted.
What is TETFUND?
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an intervention agency that was established to give extra support to all levels of public tertiary institutions, with the primary goal of using financing and project management to restore, consolidate, and restore Tertiary Education in Nigeria.
The start date for TETFUND Recruitment 2021 has been announced. The recruitment application portal (www.tetfund.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an intervention agency Recruitment 2021, as well as all other relevant information on TETFUND Recruitment 2021.
Is the TETFUND Recruitment 2021 Form Out?
Currently, TETFUND Recruitment 2021 2021 recruitment form will soon be available, and the recruiting process is yet to commence. According to reliable sources, TETFUND Recruitment 2021 will begin a massive recruitment campaign soon, with the portal open and applications accepted.
Trending Job recruitment Vacancies
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration
- AEDC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2021 Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021
- African Union (AU) Job Recruitment
- Survival Fund Application
- Dana Air Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form Registration Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- TETFUND Recruitment
General TETFUND Recruitment Recruitment 2021
Take note of the following requirements if you want to work full-time.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens to be considered.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Must be willing to work in a different setting.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
- Candidates must have graduated from a respectable university.
- A thorough understanding of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) will be advantageous.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for experienced hire must be under the age of 45 at the time of application.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a valid voter registration card.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution is necessary.
- NYSC Certificate of Discharge or Exemption.
- State of Origin Certificate, fully signed
Applicants with a criminal record will not be considered.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong team spirit.
- Must not have earlier been involved in any criminal activity. Computer literacy is a plus (Conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service).
- Time management and organization skills are exceptional.
How to Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2021
To apply for TETFUND, go to www.tetfund.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this page for additional instructions and updates on the status of your application.
For timely news updates on TETFUND Recruitment 2021, simply leave a comment below this article with your thoughts so that we can keep you informed.