Following the completion of the Computer Based Test (CBT) for applicants who applied for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2020 Recruitment Exercise as Constables, the Automated Medical Screening exercise will begin on November 23, 2021 at all Police Zonal Headquarters across the country.
NPF Medical Screening Requirements
Concerned Candidates are therefore advised to attend the exercise as scheduled above with the following documents:
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Dress code: White T-Shirt on white short.
- Time: 8am – 3pm daily
How to Check NPF Shortlisted Medical Status
The Automated Medical Screening for successful candidates of the Computer Based Test (CBT) for applicants who applied for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise as Constables into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) should check status below.
To check for NPF, visit NPF recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Also, keep checking this page for additional instructions and updates on the status of your application.
Trending Job Recruitments vacancies
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration
- AEDC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2021 Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021
- African Union (AU) Job Recruitment
- Survival Fund Application
- Dana Air Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form Registration Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
For timely news updates on NPF Recruitment 2021/2022, simply leave a comment below this article with your thoughts so that we can keep you informed.