According to the major phone networks in the country, such as MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile, this is how you link your NIN with your SIM cards.
How to Check Your NIN
- You must first enroll for the NIN at one of the specified centers before linking your NIN to your SIM cards.
- After you’ve successfully enrolled, you’ll be given a slip with your NIN on it.
- You may also verify your NIN using your phone’s USSD code.
- Nigerians can obtain their NIN by dialing *346#, according to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
- Subscribers on the MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo networks can use the USSD code.
How to link your NIN to your MTN Number
- MTN Customer NIN Capture can be found at https://mtnonline.com/nin/.
- You will be sent to a form where you must enter your full name.
- Then enter your MTN phone number. Fill in your NIN number.
- Please enter your email address. Then press the “SUBMIT” button.
How to link your NIN to Airtel Number
- Dial *121*1# is the number to dial.
- Enter your 11-digit NIN number.
- You’ll get a text message stating that it was successful.
- How to connect your NIN to your 9mobile phone number.
How to link your NIN to 9mobile Number
- Visit https://9mobile.com.ng/nin for more information.
- Click the green verify button and link your NIN immediately’ button.
- Fill up your mobile number and the required fields.
How to link your NIN to your GLO Number
Send UpdateNIN (put space) NIN (put space) First name (put space) and Last Name to 109.