The list of dangerous apps includes:
- Beauty Camera Plus
- Beauty Photo Camera
- Beauty Slimming Photo Editor
- Fingertip Graffiti
- GIF Camera Editor
- HD 4K Wallpaper
- Impressionism Pro Camera
- Microclip Video Editor
- Night Mode Camera Pro
- Photo Camera Editor
- Photo Effect Editor
How to Increase the speed of Android Smart Phone
If you have any of these apps installed on your phone, you should uninstall them immediately. You should also be careful about what apps you install from the Google Play Store. Only install apps from trusted developers.
How much does a blue check on Twitter cost?
Here are some tips to help you protect yourself from money-stealing apps:
- Only install apps from trusted developers.
- Read the app’s reviews before installing it.
- Be careful about what permissions you grant to an app.
- Keep your phone’s operating system and apps up to date.
- Use a security app to scan your phone for malware.
By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from money-stealing apps.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Benuepost