We’d like to let everyone aware that the AEDC recruitment portal for 2021 is now open for business. The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is actively recruiting from interested and qualified persons who want to create and advance their careers at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company.
The AEDC recruitment portal for 2021 is now open for online applications. This page contains further information about how to apply for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment via the AEDC recruiting portal, as well as other important information about the recruitment process.
The recruitment process for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company for the years 2021 and 2022 has begun. This page discusses important aspects of the AEDC recruitment process, as well as how to apply for the AEDC with simplicity.
We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application. These details cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for the AEDC job without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all of the instructions.
AEDC Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure Applicant interested in the AEDC recruitment must not be over 35 years.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply for AEDC Recruitment
- Visit the official AEDC official portal at www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
- Select a position that suits you best Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit Take print-out once your registration is successful Once
- If you are successful, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment process, which will lead to a rewarding career with the agency.