A “Programme Analyst” is needed for a UNDP Nigeria programme. Master’s degree holders may apply on or before February 14, 2022.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network. It encourages countries to cooperate on technical and study focuses on the development, advocates for change, and connects countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people improve their lives.
On January 19, 2022, the UNDP published a job announcement for suitable Nigerians to fill the open position of Programme Analyst in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNDP Qualification And Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in International Development, Political Science or related courses.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive relevant experience in peace building and conflict prevention or other relevant experience
- Experience in provision of operational support to peace building programmes, monitoring and evaluations at the national or international level is desirable
- Experience working in Africa in peace and governance is an added advantage.
- The maximum age of the applicant is 32 years by 31.12.2022.
How to Apply UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2022
To apply for UNDP, visit UNDP recruitment portal at www.undp.org and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this page for additional instructions and updates on the status of your application.
The Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.