There are different methods for producing room freshener, but here is a simple recipe using natural ingredients:
Making liquid soap from scratch
How to start a successful YouTube channel
Here are 10 stages on how to produce a room freshener:
- Choose your preferred method of making room freshener. You can use a combination of natural ingredients or store-bought products.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients and tools, including a spray bottle or other container, essential oils, rubbing alcohol, distilled water, baking soda, vinegar, and citrus peels.
- If you’re making a room freshener spray, start by filling the spray bottle with distilled water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol to the spray bottle, which will help the scent of the essential oils linger longer.
- Add 10-15 drops of your preferred essential oils to the mixture. You can use a single essential oil or a combination of them to create a custom scent.
- Shake the spray bottle well to combine all the ingredients.
- If you’re making a room freshener with baking soda and vinegar, start by mixing 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Add citrus peels to the mixture and let it sit for a few days to infuse the scent.
- Strain the mixture and transfer it to a spray bottle or another container for use.
- When using the room freshener, shake the container well and spray it around your room, avoiding spraying directly on fabrics or furniture. Enjoy the fresh and natural scent!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Benuepost
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings