There are different methods for producing room freshener, but here is a simple recipe using natural ingredients:
Here are 10 stages on how to produce a room freshener:
- Choose your preferred method of making room freshener. You can use a combination of natural ingredients or store-bought products.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients and tools, including a spray bottle or other container, essential oils, rubbing alcohol, distilled water, baking soda, vinegar, and citrus peels.
- If you’re making a room freshener spray, start by filling the spray bottle with distilled water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol to the spray bottle, which will help the scent of the essential oils linger longer.
- Add 10-15 drops of your preferred essential oils to the mixture. You can use a single essential oil or a combination of them to create a custom scent.
- Shake the spray bottle well to combine all the ingredients.
- If you’re making a room freshener with baking soda and vinegar, start by mixing 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Add citrus peels to the mixture and let it sit for a few days to infuse the scent.
- Strain the mixture and transfer it to a spray bottle or another container for use.
- When using the room freshener, shake the container well and spray it around your room, avoiding spraying directly on fabrics or furniture. Enjoy the fresh and natural scent!