INEC Adhoc Staff Election Registration Portal 2023 – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the start of ad hoc staff recruitment for the 2023 general elections on September 7.
The Commission urged eligible and interested applicants to visit INEC’s portal and apply, as the portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad hoc staff except Collation Officers.
INEC Adhoc Staff Registration Requirements 2023
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A functional email address
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card) An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in pdf format A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.
National Population Commission(NPC) ADHOC Staff Registration Portal 2022
How to Check WAEC 2022 May/June Results
How to Apply For INEC ADHOC Staff Registration Portal 2023
To apply for INEC ADHOC Staff, visit INEC recruitment portal at pres.inecnigeria.org and fill out the application form.
For timely news updates on INEC ADHOC Election Recruitment 2023, simply leave a comment below this article with your thoughts so that we can keep you informed.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings