Nigeria Police Force (NPF), Past Questions and Answers for Recruitment 2022. Past questions from the Nigeria Police Force are available for you free . You can save it to your phone or your computer or you can also print, use them as documents and as reading materials.
Things to Note Before the NPF CBT Exams
Before you are selected for an NPF aptitude test, it is critical that you start a good reading habit. Those who have been recruited into the Nigeria Police Force have prepared well in advance and given it their all to pass the rigorous screening and exercises that they are exposed to. It is not the result of wishful thinking; it is the result of hard work.
Plan and design a winning strategy for the competition. I have to be honest with you; the competition is tough since you are up against so many brilliant minds. You should keep in mind that you will be competing against the top minds in the world, so prepare properly.
NPF Past Questions and Answers Download 2022
Those who took part in the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 recruitment process and are set for the Computer Base Test (CBT), exams will need to be prepared well for the exams. I could have easily sold this Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers to the general public, but I choose not to.
Nigeria Police Force 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise Date | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Download Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Past Questions and Answers for 2021 Recruitment
Aptitude Test and Interview
Applicants should also keep in mind that the 2022 Nigerian Police Aptitude Test will include questions on English, Mathematics, and general knowledge. Past Questions from the Nigerian Police Aptitude Test are frequently repeated questions that will be asked during the Nigerian Police interview on the screening day.
How to Download NPF Past Questions and Answers
I’m going to sharing with you some of the police recruitment exams Past Questions and Answers for free. those interested should go to the comments box of these posts and type in your address.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many to
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why many applicants don’t pass aptitude test.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs Questions
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is based on the resolution of the?
a. Human Right Watch.
b. United Nations Organization.
c. Amnesty International.
d. League of Nations.
Which of the following is not a function of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)?
a. Administering Oath of office to elected officers.
b. Conducting Periodic Elections.
c. Recruitment of Electoral Officers.
d. Registration of political parties.
e. Registration of Voters.
A representative of a Commonwealth Country in another member state is called…………..?
b. Attaché. c. Consul-general
e. High Commissioner.
Who among the following can be described as the founding father of Nigerian Nationalism?
a. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
b. Herbert Macualay.
c. Ahmadu Bello.
d. Obafemi Awolowo.
Conflicts are better resolved in the society through……………..?
a. Tribunal. b. Litigation. c. Dialogue. d. The Court.
Most African Countries owe their creation to ……….? a. African Union (AU). b. Commonwealth of Nations. c. Ethnic and Tribal Leaders. d. European Colonies. e. United Nations (UN).
Who was the first executive president of nigeria? a. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. b. Goodluck Jonathan. c. Nnamdi Azikiwe. d. Olusegun Obasanjo. e. Shehu Shagari.
The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon? a. Blue. b. Black. c. Red. d. Yellow. e. White.
In 2013, Nigeria Celebrated her ………………. Independence Anniversary? a. 50th b. 51st c. 52nd d. 53rd e. 54th
How many members constitute the lower legislative chamber in Nigeria? a. 300. b. 302. c. 312. d. 342. e. 360
Nigeria Police Mathematics Questions
Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51th is b, what is the value of b/a?
What is the value of z, the number of seniors on teams as shown in the table below?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
3. In the figure above, what is the value of a?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
4. At central high school, 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?
5. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
6. If a secretary types 60 words per minute, how many minute will he take to type 330 words?
7. If Scott can mow 2/5 of a lawn each hour, how many lawns can he mow in h hours?
8. If it is now June, what month will it be 100 months from now?
9. In a group of 100 students, more students are on a team than are members of a club. If 70 are in clubs and 20 are neither on a team nor in a club, what is the minimum number of student who could be both on a team and in a club?
English Language/Verbal Reasoning Questions
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of a ghost.
That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
6. This is a rather expensive dress.
7. Dr. Akin said the patient was much better and quite cheerful.
8. I can’t buy that book, so I’ll manage with this one
c. try studying
d. make do
9. Ngozi whispered the answer to me when the teacher turned away.
c. quietly said
d. slowly said
The Nigerian Police Likely Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers
Below are sample questions from past police recruitment aptitude test
1. What is the full meaning of NPF?
ANSWER: Nigeria Police Force
2. What is the Nigeria police force motto?
ANSWER: the police are your friends
3. When was Nigeria Police Force(NPF) established?
4. What are the objective of Nigeria Police Force?
ANSWER: The Nigeria police force objective is to enhance the quality of life in our country by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe environment.
5. Who is the present Chief of Defence Staff?
ANSWER: Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin
6. What is the full Meaning of IGP?
ANSWER: Inspector General of Police
7. What is the name of Nigeria Police Force, IGP?
ANSWER: IGP Solomon Arase
8. What year was Nigeria Police reorganized into 7 area command?
9. When did Nigeria got her independence?
ANSWER: 1 October 1960
Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers
10. Who is the current Speaker of Nigeria House of Representatives
ANSWER: Yakubu Dogara
11. Who is the current Senate president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Sen. Bukola Saraki
12. Who is the first Executive president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Alh. Shehu Shagari
13. Name the government agencies that supervise the affairs of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: i). The Police service Commission (PSC)
ii). Ministry of police affairs
iii). The Nigeria police council(NPC)
14. What is the staff strength of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: 371,800 officers
15. Name the 7 area Commands of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: (Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
16. When did Nigeria become a Republic?
ANSWER: 1 October 1963
17. What year did Nigeria civil way started and ended?
ANSWER: Started 1967 and ended 15th jan. 1970
18. Which year was Nigeria flag designed, and who designed it ?
ANSWER: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959
19. What is the Current population of Nigeria?
ANSWER: 183 million
You can drop your Comments below this post under the discussion box. For Questions and complaints, should be sent to official email address.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings