National Population Commission (NPC) Adhoc Staff Registration Guidelines 2022 – Do you want to apply for the National Population Commission’s recruitment? You will learn how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022 in this tutorial, nevertheless. If yes, ensure you read this article to the end.
For any applicants interested in 2022 National Population Commission (NPC) Adhoc Staff Recruitment and application guidelines.
The NPC e-recruitment portal is geofenced, so please note. This means that the NPC application form can only be filled out and submitted by applicants who reside in the chosen Local Government Areas (LGAs) from 6 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
National Population Commission Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/She must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
Applying to work as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census can be done by following the processes listed below.
- Visit https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link to Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the National Population Commission (NPC) application form
- Upload required credentials
- Then Click ‘Submit.’