Survival Fund Application Portal 2021 – This information is about the registration form for the Federal Government Survival Fund 2021 on the login portal www.survivalfund.gov.ng. Small and Medium Scale Businesses and Artisans will benefit from the Federal Government’s Survival Fund Program, which will provide funding to help them expand their businesses and crafts. Payment to beneficiaries has already begun, and the application portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng – has been reopened for registration.
If you have not yet submitted an application for the Survival Fund 2021, this article will guide you through the process.
We’ll also let you know when the survival fund payments will start and how much the beneficiaries will receive.
How to Apply for the 2021 Survival Fund
To sign up for the survival fund, simply follow the steps outlined below;
- Visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng to access the survival fund portal.
- Fill out the form with your personal and professional details.
- Choose the Category to which you want to apply.
- On the portal, upload the documents that are requested of you.
- Then press the Submit button.
- Your registration for the Survival Fund is now complete.
Please keep in mind that you cannot apply for the survival fund program more than once.
You may be disqualified if you do so.
The application for a survival fund is absolutely free.