Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 has been approved by the Inspector General of Police. The application process is now underway, and selected candidates will be trained at one of the NPF’s training centers.
The application form for the next batch of 10,000 constables to be recruited into the NPF is now available for the year 2021/2022. Enlistment in the Nigerian Police Force is open to all eligible candidates in all 36 states.
This article explains how to access the NPF recruitment portal, as well as the application Guildlines and how to obtain the application form. you can apply for NPF jobs and get shortlisted.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
- Applicants must be at a minimum age 17 and maximum age of 25.
- Applicants maximum height of 1.67 and minimum height of 1.64.
- WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for NPF, visit NPF recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this page for additional instructions and updates on the status of your application.
Trending Job Recruitments vacancies
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration
- AEDC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Nigeria Police Force
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2021 Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021
- African Union (AU) Job Recruitment
- Survival Fund Application
- Dana Air Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form Registration Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form
- NCC Recruitment
For timely news updates on NCC Recruitment 2021/2022, simply leave a comment below this article with your thoughts so that we can keep you informed.