Applicants who scored the required minimum cut-off mark and select Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) as their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) for the 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise are invited to apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
A candidate must meet the following criteria to be considered for the screening process:
- Participated in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 140 marks in the 2021 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2021 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal www.nsukputme.com Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) plus a convenience fee of (N2,000.00) (N322.50). Thus, a total of N2,322.50 (two thousand, three hundred and twenty-two naira and fifty kobo) must be paid.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: In addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, UTME and Direct Entry applicants must also visit JAMB authorized CBT centers to post their “O”Level/”A” Level results to their JAMB profile.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings