This article explains how to access the NAFDAC recruitment portal, as well as the application guidelines and how to obtain the application form. On the website www.nafdac.gov.ng, you can apply for NAFDAC openings and get shortlisted.
The application for NAFDAC recruitment 2021 is free. If you want to apply for a job with the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), keep this in mind. The application form is available online at NAFDAC’s recruitment portal.
General NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements
All applicants must meet NAFDAC’s general requirements.
- Must reside in Nigeria and be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certifications are required.
- A BSc or HND in any discipline from a recognized university is required.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Sercive Program (N.Y.S.C)
- Minimum age requirement: Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Medically, physically, and psychologically fit is required.
- Applicants with disabilities of any kind should not apply.
- The Parent/Guardian Consent Form and the Local Government Attestation Form must be printed by applicants.
Is NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2021 out?
Currently, NAFDAC 2021 recruitment form will soon be available, and the recruiting process is yet to commence. According to reliable sources, NAFDAC will begin a massive recruitment campaign soon, with the portal open and applications accepted.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
All applications must be submitted online through the NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NAFDAC Recruitment Available Positions
There are 9 different positions in the nafdac recruitment positions 2021.
- Product Registration and Regulation
- Port Inspection
- Facility Inspection
- GMP Inspections
- Laboratory Analysis and research
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Pharmacovigilance & Post Market Surveillance
- Consumer Safety
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.