Any of the following URLs can be used as the website address:
Check Senate list for verification of your records
If this is your first time registering, select “Registration for Mobilization 2021 Batch ‘C’.”
Do not create a new account if you previously registered but did not complete your Registration or Submit. Instead, click “Login Here” to continue with your previous Username and Password.
If you were mobilized in previous batches and have earlier registered online but are unable to attend Orientation Camp, click the “Revalidation” link to have your registration re-validated.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita
Prospective Corps Members (PCM) should take note of the following for strict compliance in order to ensure a smooth registration:
- Prospective Corps members should make sure they have access to working e-mail addresses as well as Nigerian (GSM) phone numbers to register with.
- These e-mail addresses and phone numbers must be kept up to date during the year of service.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to register using the correct Matriculation numbers.
- Only individuals whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists supplied by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal for locally trained graduates.
- Prospective Corps Members with foreign training should be aware that only those who have graduated from approved universities are eligible for mobilization. Any potential Corps Member who is unsure about his or her institution’s accreditation status should contact the Federal Ministry of Education for confirmation.
- Nigerian graduates with a foreign education should go to the NYSC website, register, and upload their documents.
Subscribe to Benuepost.com for more updates…